Acharya Anoop ji,
I am a 24 year male, 5’11” my weight is 48 kg. I am suffering from navel dislocation from last 3 years .Due to which i have to left my job.I am facing following problems.
1 ) Acute pain in stomach on eating even on drinking 1 full glass of water.
2 ) Not able to stand straight.
3 ) Can not perform any Navel balancing asanas.
4 ) Constipation.
5 ) Gas struct in stomach 3- 4 times a day.
6) Acute pain in whole stomach.
7) Weight loss around 10 kg last two years and still decreasing.
8) Excessive weak ness.
Doctors have performed Ultra sound, Endoscopy and CT scan of whole abdomen but each and every report is normal. From last 6 month many of the of the old people in our neighborhood tried to cure this by there respective ways like
1) Pulling nerves from ankle,
2) Tying thread on both legs.
3) Putting me on liquid diet only.
4) Some Ayurvedic medicine to avoid gas and indigestion.
But every thing in vain. Now i am not able to walk about 50 meters when i walk my both legs and stomach gets tight.
i have also tried following Asanas.
2) Holding both legs at 45 degree in air.
4) I am on light diet diet from last 2 years.
But actually when i perform these asanas my stomach gets tight and after performing these asans my legs remains tight fro next 2-3 days and there is an acute pain in them.
Please show me some light which way to go. i am in very much depression as i left my job before 6 month and sitting home alone. after doing engineering.
Gaurav K. Arora
For more information: